Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beware of Moving Company Scams: All My Sons Moving, Jacksonville Florida Practicing Deceptive Bidding & Switch and Bait Pricing

If you are moving to Jacksonville, I suggest getting multiple quotes and AVOID at all costs "All My Sons Moving" in Jacksonville.

I was quoted one price and they showed up and wanted to charge me double, including charging me a "fuel surcharge" on all three hours -- they only stayed for less than two!  What does fuel have to do with the two hours they were at my house, anyway?  They failed to mention any of this in my phone quote, even after I explicitly asked them if there were any extra charges, fees or taxes.

Simply put, this organization is a rip off and their treatment of me has already cost them THREE other  moves by friends of ours.  I will take it a step further and NEVER use this franchise no matter where I go.  "All My Sons" you have made a big mistake, so go waste money on your advertising I'll be happy to always recommend a company with scruples and share my experience with you to the world.  Business 101:  Stealing and deception will always bite you in the end.  People aren't as dumb as you think they are, they know when they're being fleeced.

No comments:

Post a Comment